Yield: 4 Servings
|½ cup||Chinese cabbage stems|
|½ cup||Bamboo shoots|
|½ cup||Fresh mushrooms|
|2 slices||Fresh ginger root (up to)|
|1 tablespoon||Soy sauce|
1. Break cauliflower into small flowerets and parboil. Cut asparagus in 1-inch sections. Shell peas.
2. Dice celery, Chinese cabbage stems, bamboo shoots and fresh mushmoms.
Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root and stir-fry a few times. Add cauliflower, asparagus, peas and celery; stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with salt and soy sauce and stir-fry briefly to blend in.
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
Serve at once.
From <The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook>, ISBN 0-517-65870-4. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .