Yield: 1 Servings
|3||Egg whites; room temperature|
|2 drops||Red food coloring|
|1 teaspoon||Almond extract|
|1¼ cup||Shredded coconut|
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Place the eggs whites in a glass mixing bowl with the salt.
3. Beat until the whites are stiff and slowly add 1 cup of sugar, beating constantly.
4. Gently fold in the red food coloring, extract and coconut. Use a slow deliberate fold to avoid deflating the mixture.
5. Drop the mixture from a teaspoon onto a greased and well-floured baking sheet.
6. Bake about 30 minutes. Turn oven off and let kisses sit in oven for 1½ hours.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 585 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 23, 1998