Yield: 12 Servings
|1½ cup||Bread flour|
|¾ cup||All purpose flour|
|2 tablespoons||Dry milk|
|1 teaspoon||Dry yeast|
|3 ounces||Semi sweet chocolate; melted|
|½ cup||Blanched almonds; chopped|
|½ cup||Powdered sugar|
|½ cup||Whipped cream|
|½ cup||Cinnamon sugar|
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 18:30:18 -0500 From: "Vernon E. Phipps Jr." <cook4u@...> 1. Place first 6 ingredients inside the bread pan. Add water. Close cover and place dry yeast into the yeast holder. SELECT: BASIC DOUGH MODE. Press start. (Breadmaker completes the basic dough mode 2 hours and 25 minutes later)
2. Divide the dough into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
3. Place on a lightly floured surface. Cover with a plastic wrap and rest for
4. Shape each ball as desired, in a ring, twisted, or in an oval shape.
Place on a greased baking pan.
5. Proof at 90 deg. for 30 minutes or until nearly doubled.
6. Deep fry the doughnuts in 360 deg. oil until golden brown. Let cool.
7. Garnish with your choice of toppings.
8. If desired, cut a hole on one end of doughnut and fill with jelly or your favorite filling.
MEAL-MASTER RECIPES LIST SERVER MM-RECIPES DIGEST V3 #83
From the MealMaster recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .