Yield: 6 servings
|30||Bread croutes 5 cm|
|Deviled ham paste|
|1||Onion, finely chopped|
|125 grams||Cream cheese|
|1 cup||Grated cheese|
1. spread each croute with ham paste 2. saute onions in butter for 2 minutes, allow to cool.
3. beat the cream cheese until smooth, add next 3 ingredients and beat until well combined. spread on top of ham paste.
4. bake at 200 degrees c for 10 minutes or until golden brown and heated. serve immediately.
TO MAKE CROUTES
1. cut bread circles from sliced bread with a 5 cm scone cutter.
2. brush both sides of each croute with melted butter and place on scone tray.
3. bake at 200 degrees c for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning during cooking time. cool and store in an airtight container.