Yield: 4 Servings
|1 cup||Cranberry sauce; jellied|
|⅓ cup||Dry sherry|
|¼ cup||Soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons||Cooking oil|
|2 \N||Cloves garlic; minced|
|2 cups||Carrots; thinly sliced|
|2 cups||Zucchini; julienned|
|2 cups||Cooked turkey; 1/2-inch cubes|
|4 cups||Bean sprouts; lightly steamed|
1. Combine cranberry sauce, sherry, ¼ cup water, soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch. Mix till smooth; set aside.
2. Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil. Stir-fry 1 minute.
3. Add carrots; stir-fry 3 minutes.
4. Add zucchini and turkey. Stir-fry 1 minute.
5. Stir cranberry mixture; add to wok. Mix to coat vegetables and turkey; cook and stir till bubbly.
6. Cover; cook 1 minute more. Serve over sprouts.
This recipe was submitted by Ms. Overchuck to Better Homes and Garden Magazine, issue unknown.
Recipe by: Linda Overchuck, West Haven, Conn.
Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #925 by KHudson123@... on Nov 26, 1997