Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Raw cranberries; coarsely chopped|
|3½ cup||All-purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon||Baking powder|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|1⅓ cup||Orange juice|
|¼ cup||Cooking oil|
|1 tablespoon||Grated orange rind|
|2 cups||Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|1 cup||Chopped nuts|
1. Combine cranberries and ½ cup sugar. Set aside.
2. Combine flour, 1½ cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well to blend.
3. Beat eggs, orange juice, oil and grated orange rind together. Add to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened. Fold in cranberry mixture, chocolate chips, and nuts.
4. Divide batter into 8 well-greased 10 oz. cans.
5. Bake at 350 F degrees for 40 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then run knife around tin to loosen. Turn out onto rack to cool completely.
6. Wrap and store overnight before slicing or freeze for later use.
** I've also used 4 13 oz. cans and baked for 60 minutes.
from the site--What's on Lolli's menu Posted to recipelu-digest by Lecandy@... on Feb 18, 1998