Yield: 6 Servings
|8 ounces||Cream cheese -- softened|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|¾ cup||Coconut snow|
|¼ cup||Cream of coconut|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon juice|
|2 cups||Whipping cream|
|\N \N||Fresh fruit for garnish,|
|\N \N||Such as|
|\N \N||Strawberries or kiwi fruit|
|\N \N||Toasted coconut (optional)|
1. In large bowl of electric mixer or food processor fitted with steel blade, beat together cream cheese and vanilla.
2. Beat in coconut snow, cream of coconut (stir well before adding), and lemon juice.
3. In another bowl, whip cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
4. Divide mixture among 6 to 8 souffle dishes, dessert cups, stemmed glasses, or charlotte molds. Refrigerate 1 hour or longer.
5. Garnish with fresh fruit, and toasted coconut, if desired.
Serves 6 to 8.
* Timesaver Tip: Dessert can be made up to a day ahead.
Recipe By : the California Culinary Academy From: Date: File