Yield: 2 Servings
|\N \N||---Dottie Cross TMPJ72B---|
|2 \N||Egg yolks|
|2 ounces||Milk chocolate candy bar*|
1. Beat the egg yolks in a small bowl, and set them aside.
2. Coarsely chop the chocolate, and place it in a 2-cup microwave-safe glass measuring cup with a spout. Add the milk.
3. Place the measuring cup, uncovered, in the microwave. Whisking once or twice, cook at medium-high power (70%) until the chocolate is melted and well blended, 2-½ to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the cup from the microwave and slowly pour the chocolate into the reserved egg yolks, whisking constantly. Return the mixture to the measuring cup and cook in the microwave until heated through, 1 minute.
5. Pour into mugs and serve. *with fine nuts (such as Toblerone) From: Dottie Cross
Per serving: 134 Calories; 9g Fat (62% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 229mg Cholesterol; 67mg Sodium From The Chocolate Archives, Dec 1997,