Yield: 36 servings
|1 cup||All-purpose flour|
|1½ teaspoon||Double-acting baking powder|
|1 teaspoon||Onion salt|
|½ teaspoon||Curry powder|
|1 dash||Cayenne pepper|
|7 ounces||Canned tuna -- drained|
|1 cup||Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1 tablespoon||Green bell peppers -- finely|
|1 tablespoon||Black olives -- chopped|
1. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, onion salt, curry powder and cayenne pepper.
2. Cut in margarine until mixture is size of small peas.
3. Add milk all at once and stir until well blended.
4. Add drained and flaked tuna, cheese, green pepper and olives; blend well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
5. Bake in preheated 450-degree oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe By : Jo Anne Merrill