Yield: 1 servings
|3½ fluid ounce||Milk|
|A pinch of baking powder|
|Good quality vegetable oil for frying|
|1 small||Onion; chopped|
|½ ounce||Soft vegetable margarine|
|1 tablespoon||Sunflower seeds|
|2 ounces||Cottage cheese|
|Salt; freshly ground|
|; black pepper|
1. To make the pancakes, mix together the eggs, milk, flour, baking powder and salt. Beat well. Let the batter stand for 30 minutes. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan. Add the batter, a spoonful at a time and cook on both sides until golden. Stack on a warm plate while you make the filling.
2. Trim, wash and shred the spinach.
3. Sweat the onion in the margarine, add the spinach and cook gently for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the sunflower seeds and season to taste.
5. Heap the cottage cheese on to the hot pancakes, divide the spinach mixture between them, roll them up and they're ready to eat.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.