Yield: 1 Servings
|2 \N||Onions, diced|
|6 \N||Garlic cloves, chopped|
|2 \N||Hard boiled eggs|
|1 teaspoon||Cayenne pepper (adjust to taste!)|
|\N \N||Salt and pepper to taste|
|\N \N||Oil for cooking|
Here are some nice salads we made in the Jewish cooking class that I took here. It was taught by Bilha Widmann.
1. Peel the zucchini and chop coarsely.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, and fry the onion and garlic a few minutes until golden.
3. Add the zucchini and spices, mix well, and let cook till all the liquid is gone.
4. Remove mixture from heat and let cool.
5. Chop the hard boiled eggs finely. Add along with the mayonnaise to the zucchini mixture, and mix well. Posted to JEWISH-FOOD digest V97 #030 From: Karen Snyder <100130.1562@...> Date: 19 Sep 96 18:05:58 EDT