Yield: 4 Servings
|8 \N||Pieces chicken; leg, breasts,thighs|
|¾ cup||Unsalted butter; melted|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon juice|
|2 \N||Cloves garlic; minced|
|1½ cup||Dry bread crumbs|
|\N \N||Pepper to taste|
|3 tablespoons||Parmesan cheese; grated|
|½ cup||Sesame seeds|
1. In a shallow baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, and pour buttermilk overtop; cover and let marinate overnight.
2. Pour off buttermilk and pat dry.
3. In a shallow dish combine melted butter, lemon juice and garlic. In another dish combine breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
4. Dip chicken in butter and then roll in the breadcrumb mxture to coat each piece well.
5. Arrange pieces in a baking dish and drizzle any remaining butter over top.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat and continue to bake for another hour or until juices run clear.
NOTES : This recipe can also be used with pork chops (butterfly) or Veal chops
Recipe by: Sable & Rosenfeld Cookbook Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Dec 16, 1997