Yield: 4 Servings
|4 \N||Loin chops 3/4 in. thick|
|\N \N||Salt and pepper|
|½ cup||White wine|
|2 tablespoons||Wine vinegar|
|13¼ ounce||Pineapple chunks; drained and syrup reserved|
|2 \N||Green onions; sliced|
|1 \N||Green pepper; cut in 3/4\"chunks|
|1 tablespoon||Teriyaki sauce|
|1 teaspoon||Mint; finely chopped|
1. Brown chops slowly on both sides in fat trimmed from chops in ovenproof skillet. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Combine wine, honey and wine vinegar with ¼ cup pineapple syrup and pour over chops.
3. Cover and bake in preheated 300 degree oven 1 hour, or until tender.
Remove chops to serving dish and keep warm.
4. Add pineapple, onions and green pepper to skillet and simmer, uncovered, five minutes.
5. Combine cornstarch with teriyaki sauce and mint and stir into skillet.
Cook, stirring, until mixture boils. Pour over chops.
Posted to Rec.Food.Cooking on Jan 27, 1994, converted by MC_Buster.
Recipe by: rec.food.cooking
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 548 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 18, 1998