Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cans||Pillsbury Cresent Rolls|
|Grated Mozarella Cheese|
|1||Jar ragu pizza Sauce|
|Black Olives; sliced|
1. Heat oven to 375F.
2. Seperate each can of cresent rolls into 4 rectangles.
3. Firmly press perforations to seal.
4. Spoon 2t pizza sauce on center of each of 4 rectangles.
5. Add desired toppings, including cheese.
6. Take remaining rectangles and place them on top of the filled rectangles; seal edges--be careful not to let sauce reach edges. Bake 20-25min or until golden brown. Optional: Put more sauce on top. Cover with more cheese. Place in oven until cheese begins to melt.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 666 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 01, 1998