Yield: 1 servings
|15 grams||Fresh yeast|
|225 millilitres||Lukewarm water|
|60 millilitres||Pesto; (*vegan pesto)|
|500 grams||Strong unbleached white flour|
|15 millilitres||Olive oil|
|5 millilitres||Coarse sea salt|
Pre-heat the oven to 210øC/425øF/Gas Mark 7 1. Cream the yeast and sugar together in a small bowl. Mix in the water and leave to ferment.
2. Stir in the pesto.
3. In a large bowl mix together the flour and salt. Make a well in the centre and add the oil and yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly.
4. Turn out the dough Onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 15 minutes. Place in a slightly oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth and leave to rise until doubled in size.
5. Knock the dough back and knead once again for about 5 minutes.
6. Shape into 12 even sized balls and place onto a greased baking tray.
Again leave to rise for about 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.