Yield: 6 Servings
|1 \N||Stick butter|
|½ cup||Olive oil|
|¼ cup||Chopped parsley|
|½ cup||Chopped green onions|
|3 \N||Cloves minced garlic|
|2 cups||Bread crumbs|
|⅔ cup||Parmesan cheese|
|\N \N||To taste red pepper|
|1¼ teaspoon||Sweet basil|
|1 pint||Well drained fresh oysters|
1. Saute over medium heat, olive oil, butter, the onion, parsley and garlic.
2. In a separate bowl combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3. Add the sweet basil and oregano. Add the bread crumb mixture to the sauteed vegetables. Mix well. Taste for seasoning.
4. Remove from heat and add the oysters, which have been well drained. Blot the oysters with paper toweling to remove most of the juices before adding to the bread crumb mixture. Stir very gently, then put in baking dish.
5. Bake in 425°F oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 434 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 02, 1998