Yield: 4 Servings
|3||Cloves garlic; minced, or more|
|½ cup||Onion strips|
|1 pounds||Lean round steak; cut into thin strips|
|1||Red bell pepper; cut into strips|
|1||Green bell pepper; cut into strips|
|½ cup||Orange juice|
|1 tablespoon||Corn starch|
From: Coyote Moon <coyote@...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 09:23:09 -0500 I don't use Smokin' Oranges too often, but when I do it is indispensible! It's good to enhance the orange flavor in recipes that have orange or orange juice as an ingredient. Here's a orange pepper steak recipe (I make a similar one with chicken):
1. Saute garlic, onion and steak strips in small amount of olive oil until beef is browned.
2. Add pepper strips and saute briefly.
3. Add orange juice and simmer for a couple minutes.
4. Mix corn starch with a small amount of the pan liquid and add.
5. Add desired amount of Smokin' Oranges.
6. Serve over rice
CHILE-HEADS DIGEST V3 #085
From the Chile-Heads recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .