Yield: 1 Servings
|12 larges||Nectarines *|
|2 cups||Rolled oats|
|2¾ cup||Brown sugar|
|⅔ cup||Butter or margarine|
* you can do it also with other fruit like plum, apricot, or a mixture, but the advantage of nectarines is that you don't have to peel.
1. Cut fruit to thin wedges. Arrange on the bottom of a well greased baking pan.
2. Mix all ingredients except butter in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
3. Spread crumbs evenly over fruit. Take care that no fruit is unexposed.
4. Bake at medium for about 45 mins.
Posted to JEWISH-FOOD digest by "Raya Tarab" <tarab@...> on Aug 30, 1998, converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.