Yield: 6 Servings
|1 tablespoon||Vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons||Lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon||Dijon mustard|
|\N \N||Salt and pepper to taste|
1. Trim woody ends from asparaguz by snapping them off where they break naturally.
2. Arrange asparagus on baking sheet, drizzle with half of the oil and toss to coat.
3. Spread the asparagus out to a single layer and bake at 450 degreed for 8-10 minutes, turning once.
4. Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice and dijon mustard.
5. When asparagus is ready, transfer to shallow serving dish, drizzle evenly with lemon juice mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Notes: Per Serving: 36 calories, 3 g fat Recipe by: Homemakers Magazine - May 1995 Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 19, 1998