Yield: 12 Servings
|8 cups||Vanilla ice cream|
|3 cups||Crispy rice cereal|
|2 cups||Shredded coconut; toasted|
|1½ cup||Chopped nuts; toasted|
|½ cup||Packed brown sugar|
|½ cup||Butter; melted|
1. Soften ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile mix together cereal, coconut, nuts, sugar and butter.
3. Spread half of the cereal mixture into the bottom of a 9X13 (3 L) baking dish.
4. Spoon ice cream over top, smoothing with back of a spoon.
5. Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture over top, freeze until set, about 30 minutes or for up to 1 day.
6. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes, cut into squares.
Notes: Per Serving (1 square) 485 calories, 32g fat, 7g protein, 46g carbs from the recipe files of RecipeLu <recipelu@...> Recipe by: Wanda Taylor
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 27, 1998