Yield: 4 Servings
|4||Chicken breasts; boned & without skin|
|2 cups||Mitch's BBQ sauce; heated|
|Pam for grill|
1. Spray Pam on grill - Heat grill 2. Wash breasts thoroughly, and dry with paper towels.
3. Put a piece of plastic wrap on cutting board and place chicken breasts on wrap. Place a piece of wrap on top of breasts.
4. Using a meat pounding mallet (a cleaned rubber mallet works fine) pound breasts until they are all at a uniform thickness.
5. Sprinkle seasoning on each side of breast and rub in slightly.
6. Put on hot grill baste 2 or 3 times with sauce while cooking. Grill until thermometer places in breast sideways reads 160°F or until done (when meat is no longer springy to the touch).
7. Serve with hot BBQ sauce and a glass of your favorite white wine.
About 190 calories with sauce
Recipe by: Max Mitchell
Posted to MasterCook Digest V1 #339 by "Max H. Mitchell" <mmitch-fay@...> on Nov 12, 1997