Yield: 1 Servings
|2 packs||Dry yeast|
|1 cup||Warm water|
|1 cup||Su gar|
|6 cups||Flour; approximately|
|1½ cup||Butter; melted|
|1 cup||Leftover mashed potatoes|
|2 cups||Brown sugar|
|¼ cup||Melted butter|
1. Soften yeast in water, set aside.
2. Mix eggs, salt and sugar.
3. Gradually add mashed potatoes and 1 cup flour, beat until smooth.
4. Stir in yeast and beat in flour until you have a light soft dough. Cover and let rise until doubled.
5. Divide dough into 3 greased square pans, let rise again. When doubled make rows of indentations in dough 1 inch apart.
6. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
Sprinkle over cakes. Pour melted butter over top and bake for twenty minutes.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 645 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 30, 1998