Yield: 4 servings
|16 \N||Wooden skewers|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|¼ cup||Fresh lime juice|
|3 tablespoons||Fresh ginger; coarsely chopped|
|2 tablespoons||Garlic; coarsely chopped|
|1 tablespoon||Freshly ground pepper|
|4 \N||Chicken thighs; boneless and|
|\N \N||; skinless, cut in|
|\N \N||; half lengthwise|
1. Thirty minutes before grilling, place the wooden skewers in a bowl of cold water.
2. Place olive oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and pepper in a large shallow baking dish, stir to combine.
3. Coat the chicken in the marinade, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, turning the chicken occasionally.
4. Prepare a charcoal or wood fire and let it burn down to embers. Remove the skewers from the water and thread each half of meat onto 2 skewers so that the meat stays flat on the grill.
5. Season with salt and grill for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked completely.
© 1997 Lifetime Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.
MC Formatted using MC Buster by Barb at PK Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.