Yield: 4 servings
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|1||Clove garlic; finely chopped|
|1 large||Leek; white part only,|
|1 large||Onion; finely chopped|
|1 large||Carrot; julienned|
|Salt and freshly ground pepper; to taste|
|4||Fresh red snapper or bass fillets|
|¼ cup||Dry white wine|
|4||Fresh thyme sprigs|
|4||Sheets parchment paper|
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Cut each sheet of parchment into a heart shape.
3. In a medium saut pan, heat the oil over medium heat , add the garlic, leek, onion and carrot, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover and let cook for about 5 minutes, until the garlic, leek, onion, and carrot are almost soft. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Season each side of the fillets with salt and pepper.
6. Place 1 fillet on each parchment heart and spoon ¼ of the sauted mixture over each fish, drizzle 1 tablespoon of wine over each fillet, and top with a sprig of thyme.
7. Fold the parchment over and seal the edges by crimping them.
8. Bake until the parchment has puffed, 10-12 minutes.
9. Serve immediately.
© 1997 Lifetime Entertainment Services. All rights reserved.
MC Formatted using MC Buster by Barb at PK Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.