Yield: 4 servings
|1 small||Iceberg Lettuce|
|8 ounces||Coctail Tomatoes|
|1 bunch||Green Onions|
|8 ounces||Green peas with pods|
|1 can||Artichoke Hearts|
|9 ounces||Apricots, canned|
|8 ounces||Edam Cheese,cut in sticks|
|1 cup||Sour Cream|
|1 tablespoon||Tomato Paste|
1. Wash the lettuce, cut into quarters and then into strips.
2. Clean green onions under cold water and cut into rings.
3. Clean the pods and blanch them, shortly, in boiling water.
4. Clean peppers and cut into strips.
5. Drain the artichokes and apricots.
6. Put the lettuce, walnuts, artichokes, apricots, onions and the pods in a bowl and arrange the cheese sticks on top.
7. For the dressing mix sour cream, paste and sherry good, season with salt and pepper and pour over salad.
Out of Feizeit Revue magazine
Translated by Brigitte Sealing Cyberealm BBS Watertown NY 315-786-1120