Yield: 16 Brownies
|¼ teaspoon||Baking soda|
|⅓ cup||Butter or margarine|
|12 ounces||Semi-sweet chocolate morsels|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
|½ cup||Chopped pecans|
1. In small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda.
2. In small saucepan over med, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring to boil and immediately remove from heat.
3. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to med bowl and cool completely.
4. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually stir in flour mixture until smooth. Stir in nuts and remaining chocolate morsels.
5. Pour into greased 9"x9" pan and bake at 325F for 30-35 mins until tester comes clean. Cool completely in pan on rack before cutting.
Contributor: "Great American Home Baking" - cards Preparation Time: 00:45 Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 206 by Cathleen <catht@...> on Nov 6, 1997