Yield: 2 Servings
|¼ cup||Grey Poupon Dijon mustard|
|1 tablespoon||Sesame oil|
|1½ tablespoon||Apple cider vinegar|
|1½ teaspoon||Lime juice|
|2 mediums||Tomatoes, diced|
|½ cup||Spanish onion, diced|
|2 teaspoons||Jalapeno pepper, seeded and|
|2 teaspoons||Cilantro, finely minced|
|4||Chicken breast halves,|
|;boneless and skinless|
|½ cup||Teriyaki marinade|
|4 cups||Iceberg lettuce, chopped|
|4 cups||Green leaf lettuce, choppped|
|1 cup||Red cabbage, chopped|
|1 can||Pineapple chunks in juice,|
|;drained (5.5 oz. can)|
PICO DE GALLO
Make the dressing by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Cover and chill.
Make the Pico de Gallo by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
1. Marinate chicken in the teriyaki for at least 2 hours. You can use a resealable plastic bag for this. Put the chicken into the bag and pour in the marinade, then toss it into the fridge.
2. Prepare the barbecue or preheat a stovetop grill. Grill the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
3. Toss the lettuce and cabbage together, then divide the greens into 2 large individual-serving salad bowls.
4. Divide the pico de gallo and pour it in 2 even portions over the greens.
5. Divide the pineapple and sprinkle it on the salads.
6. Break the tortilla chips into large chunks and sprinkle half on each salad.
7. Slice the grilled chicken breasts into thin strips, and spread half the strips onto each salad.
8. Pour the dressing into 2 small bowls and serve with the salads.
Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes by Todd Wilbur