Yield: 1 Servings
|½ cup||Chopped onions|
|1 \N||Clove garlic|
|4 \N||Firm ripe tomatoes; peeled and seeded or 1 can tomatoes (up to 5)|
|½ \N||Green bell pepper; ginely chopped|
|½ cup||Pitted black olives; chopped|
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|2 \N||Flat anchovy filets chopped ( optional)|
|\N \N||Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste|
|¼ cup||Chopped parsley|
|2 tablespoons||Parmesan cheese ; grated|
by Miriam Podcameni Posvolsky
1. Cook onions in oil until soft.
2. Add crushed garlic and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat, uncovered or until bell pepper is soft.
3.Stir in tomato and anchovies. Cook until tomatoes are almost creamy, stirring occasionally.
4. Add capers, olives, oregano, drained tuna and cook a few minutes.
Season. Stir in parsley.
5. Stir together with pasta pour into an oiled baking dish.
6. Sprinkle cheese mixed with crumbs.
7. dot top with pieces of butter 8. Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 30 minutes. Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Jul 31, 1997