Yield: 6 Servings
|2 cups||White whole kernel corn|
|2 ounces||Butter; melted|
Recipe by: Beaumont Inn
1. In a casserole dish, mix corn, salt, sugar and butter. Beat eggs and add to milk. Stir into the corn mixture. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and stir with long prong fork, disturbing the top as little as possible.
3. Return to the oven for 10 more minutes. Repeat stirring procedure.
4. Return to oven for 10 more minutes. Repeat stirring procedure.
5. Return to oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Top should be lightly brown and pudding should be firm.
Note: This side dish is so popular that we offer it at lunch and dinner every day. The 3 step cooking process and the use of white corn makes this a different and unique version of this Kentucky classic.
Entered for you by: Bill Webster