Yield: 4 Servings
|3 pounds||Pork or lamb spareribs; cut into serving pieces|
|2 teaspoons||Chili powder|
|2 cups||Barbecue sauce (recipe)|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon juice (optional)|
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 19:26:57 +0000 From: "Wendy Lockman" <wlockman@...> 1. Place spareribs in a large, shallow, heat-resistant, non- metallic baking dish.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes.
3. Turn spareribs over and heat an additional 7 minutes 4. Drain off excess fat.
5. Conmbine chili powder and barbecue sauce.
6. Pour half of sauce over ribs.
7. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes.
8. Turn spareribs again. Sprinkle with lemon juice if desired 9. Pour on remaining sauce and heat, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until fork-tender. Pork should always be cooked until well-done.
MEAL-MASTER RECIPES LISTSERVER
MM-RECIPES DIGEST V3 #119
From the MealMaster recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .