Yield: 1 Servings
|3 tablespoons||Melted butter|
|3 tablespoons||Chopped fresh herbs -OR-|
|3 teaspoons||Dried herbs -OR-|
|1½ teaspoon||Caraway seeds or cumin|
|4 tablespoons||Grated cheddar cheese|
|1½ tablespoon||Parmesan cheese|
1) Peel potatoes if the skin is tough, otherwise just scrub and rinse 2) Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through. Use a handle of a spoon to prevent the knife from cutting all the way.
3) Put potatoes in a baking dish. Fan them slightly.
4) Sprinkle with sale and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with herbs.
5) Bake potatoes at 425 degrees for about 50 minutes 6) Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses.
7) Bake potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside. Check with a fork.
Notes: For fresh herbs use, parsely, sage, thyme, basil or your favourite.
Formatted & Busted by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 209 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Nov 07, 1997