Yield: 6 servings
|28 ounces||Canned artichoke hearts|
|¼ cup||Butter or margarine|
|⅓ cup||Butter or margarine, melted Vinaigrette Dressing (recipe)|
1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the ¼ cup butter or margarine in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then lightly coat with flour. 4. Place the ⅓ cup melted butter or margarine in a 10-inch, heat-resistant,
non-metallic pie pan or non-metallic skillet.
5. Place flour-coated artichokes in melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 8 minutes. Turn artichoke hearts as needed to brown lightly. 6. While artichoke hearts are cooking, prepare Vinaigrette Dressing II (see recipe).
7. Just before serving, pour dressing over artichoke hearts.