Yield: 6 Servings
|1 can||VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables (16 oz)|
|1 can||Tuna (12.5 oz)|
|2 cups||Cooked rice|
|½ cup||Chopped green pepper|
|2 teaspoons||Dill weed|
|1 cup||Fresh bread crumbs|
|½ cup||Slivered almonds|
1. Drain VEG-ALL; combine liquid with mayonnaise, blending until smooth.
2. Stir in tuna, rice, green pepper, dill and vegetables.
3. Spoon into greased 2-quart casserole dish.
4. In small skillet, melt butter; stir in bread crumbs and almonds, coat well and spoon over mixture in casserole.
5. Bake at 375'F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.