Yield: 6 Servings
|¼ teaspoon||Baking soda|
|12 ounces||Chocolate chips; semi-sweet|
1. Combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
2. In microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and water. Cook for 2 minutes at 100% power, stirring after 1 minute. Remove from oven.Add 1 cup chocolate chips and vanilla and stir until smooth and chips are melted.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Blend in flour mixture and stir in remaining chocolate chips.
4. Pour into an 8 or 9 inch microwave-safe baking pan. Place a saucer, upside down, in the microwave and put baking pan on top of saucer.
5. Cook at 70% power for 10 minutes turning after 5 minutes. Enjoy! busted by sooz
Posted to recipelu-digest by sooz <kirkland@...> on Mar 18, 1998