Yield: 8 Servings
|1 pack||Pudding powder sahne|
|1 pack||Vanilla sugar|
|2 tablespoons||Cocoa powder|
|½ teaspoon||Baking powder|
|Juice of half a lemon|
|500 grams||Mascarpone cheese 2T pear liquor|
|Chocolate leaves for garnish|
1. Stir pudding powder and 60g sugar into 4T milk. Cook rest of milk. Add pudding powder milk mix and bring to a boil while stirring. Take off heat and immediatley cover with saran wrap and let cool completely.
2. Seperate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff and add 40g sugar and the vanilla sugar. Add the egg yolks. Sift flour, starch, cocoa powder, and baking powder and using a whisk carefully mix with siffened egg whites.
Cover the bottom of a 26cm springform pan with baking powder. Pour stiffened egg white mixture in and make it level. bake in preheated oven 200C 12-15 minutes.
3. Peel the pears. Cut lengthwise into quarters and remove the seeds. Bring a half liter of water,elmon juice and rest of sugar to a boil. Add pears and cook for 10 minutes. Rinse pears and put in cold water. After a couple minutes remove from cold water and set aside.
4. Take the stuff from number 1 (the pudding) and mix it with a hand mixer until nice and creamy. Add the mascarpone cheese. Dribble the pear liquor on the biskit (stuff from number 2). Arrange the pears on it. Top with the pudding. Don't level it. Put in refrigetator for about 2 hours.
5. Melt the kuvertuere. Put in a freezer bag, cut and end off and draw lines on cake. Garnish with chocolate leaves.
Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by TikalMe@... on Jul 13, 1999