Yield: 1 Servings
|½ cup||Soft cream cheese|
|6 \N||Whole dates or prunes|
1. small bowl
3. 1-tablespoon measuring spoon 4. spoon
5. flat plate
How to make Sweet Stuffs
1. Put the cream cheese in the bowl.
2. Mash the cream cheese with the fork.
3. Add the 1 tablespoon of honey to the cream cheese.
4. Add the 1 tablespoon of wheatgerm to the cream cheese and honey.
5. Mix together the cheese, honey and wheatgerm with the fork.
6. Use the spoon to stuff the cheese mixture into the dates. If you can't find a hole in the dates or prunes, just put the mixture on the top.
7. Put each stuffed date or prune on the plate. You should have 6 of these Sweet Stuffs when you're finished.
8. Put the plate of Sweet Stuffs in the refrigerator for half an hour.
9. Take the plate out of the refrigerator, and ask a grown-up to cut each one into 2 or 3 pieces. Don't use a knife by yourself.
Now your Sweet Stuffs are a good bite-size! Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998