Yield: 1 Servings
|1 cup||Sliced Mushrooms|
|3||Cloves Garlic; finely chopped|
|1 teaspoon||Italian seasoning (oregano; parsley, basil, etc.) or to taste|
|1 medium||Tomato chopped|
|2 tablespoons||Olive Oil|
|1 cup||Sun-Dried Tomatoes; sliced length wise(if using dried, soak first)|
|1 small||Can tomato sauce|
|¼ cup||Pine nuts|
1. Saute garlic, onions, and mushroons in the olive oil until onions begin to turn translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, Italian Seasoning, and tomatoes and saute for a few more minutes.
3. Pour in can of tomato sauce and add sundried tomatoes, stir, and simmer for a few minutes or until tomatoes begin to cook and get softened.
4. Slowly stir in the cream and remove from heat.
5. Pour over cooked pasta (I like it over penne or bow-tie) 6. Sprinkle pine nuts on top.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 358 by jecraig@... on Dec 11, 97