Yield: 1 Servings
|1 \N||Bag frozen strawberries|
|1 pack||Ladyfingers; (long little cakes)|
|1 cup||Vanilla or strawberry yogurt|
1. 2 big bowls
2. big strainer
3. 1-cup measuring cup
4. mixing spoon
5. 4 dessert bowls
How to make Strawberry Surprise: 1. Put the big strainer into one of the big bowls.
2. Open the bag of frozen strawberries. Sometimes this can be hard to do.
You can ask a grown-up to help you with this.
3. Pour the frozen berries into the strainer. They'll start to thaw here while you get the ladyfingers ready.
4. Open each ladyfinger cake, and lay the halves on a plate.
5. Put one layer of ladyfinger halves along the bottom of each dessert bowl.
6. Check and see if the strawberries are a little thawed yet. If they aren't, go and look at a book for a while. If they are thawed, go on to the next step.
7. Pour the thawed strawberries into the 2nd big bowl. (You can drink the strawberry juice from the 1st bowl later. ) 8. Mix the 1 cup of yogurt into the strawberries.
9. Spoon the strawberry-yogurtty mixture into the four dessert bowls. Ask someone to hold up the ladyfingers on the side. Sometimes they try to fall into the middle.
Now your 4 Strawberry Surprises are done. Invite 3 friends and you'll all have fun.
Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998