Yield: 16 Servings
|1 cup||Brown sugar|
|½ cup||Butter; chilled and cut into pieces|
|½ cup||Chopped walnuts|
|1||Bag frozen unsweetened blueberries; drained and rinsed well -or-|
|1 pint||Fresh blueberries -or-|
|3||Fresh apples; peeled and sliced|
|2 cups||Sour cream|
|1 cup||Vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons||Baking powder|
|2 teaspoons||Baking soda|
FRUIT (ONE OF THE THREE
Date: 26 Sep 1995 11:51:22 -0500 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix together first 3 ingredients.
2. Using fingers, mix in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Mix in nuts.
1. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Using electric mixer, cream sugar and oil in large bowl.
3. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
5. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
6. Spoon half of batter into pan. Cover with fruit layer.
7. Sprinkle half of topping over fruit.
8. Put remaining batter over topping. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over cake.
9. Bake until tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
10. Cool 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
From rec.food.cooking archives. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .