Yield: 1 servings
|2 cups||Self raising flour|
|60 grams||Butter; (extra)|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar|
1. Preheat the oven to 230c.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl.
3. Rub the butter into the flour with your fingertips. Add the milk and mix to a soft dough.
4. Turn onto a floured bench and knead gently.
5. Roll the dough out to form a rectangle 1cm. thick 6. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, extra butter and cinnamon until combined.
7. Spread the butter mixture evenly over the scone dough then sprinkle with the sultanas.
8. Starting at the edge, roll up the dough like a Swiss roll, then cut the roll every 2cm. to form scones
9. Place the scones, cut side down on a greased oven tray and brush lightly with the extra milk.
10. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown and the scones are cooked.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Per serving: 824 Calories (kcal); 68g Total Fat; (72% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 48g Carbohydrate; 196mg Cholesterol; 747mg Sodium Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 13½ Fat; 2 ½ Other Carbohydrates
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0n.