Yield: 1 Servings
|1½ cup||Sifted bread flour|
|½||Generous tsp. salt|
|1||Egg yolk, beaten and mixed with:|
|3½ teaspoon||Baking powder|
>From The Gold Cook Book.
1. Sift together twice flour,salt and baking powder.
2. Add melted butter and mik with finger tips.
3. Turn out on lightly floured board adn knead for 30 sec.
4. Roll about ¼ " in thickness.
5. Spread with butter and roll up like a jelly roll.
6. Cut in to 12 equal slices and place in muffin pan.
7. Bake 12 min. at 450 degrees. *Note: Substitute peanut butter for butter for spreading or sprinkle brown sugar or cinnamon on butter before rolling. Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by broach@... on Apr 3, 1997