Yield: 8 Servings
|2 packs||Oreo cookies|
|⅛ pounds||Margarine; melted|
|2 litres||Vanilla ice cream|
|2 \N||Egg white|
|½ cup||Heavy cream|
|¼ pounds||Semi sweet chocolate bar|
1. Process 1½ package Oreos into powder. Add margarine and process to combine.
2, Line a spring form pan with the mixture pressing the bottom to make a crus.
3. Process the rest of the cookies into small pieces.
4.Place a layer of ice cream on top of crust.
5. Spread cookie pieces on top. 6. Make Italian meringue with sugar and whites. Add vanilla. Next time I'll add Grand Marnier.
7. Stir cream into meringue.
8. Cover cake with this mixture. Freeze.
9. Melt chocolate with 1 T honey and ½ cup milk.
10. Drip on top of cake just before serving NOTES : This was an emergency dessert. As such it wasn't bad.
Recipe by: Miriam Podcameni Posvolsky Posted to EAT-L Digest by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Aug 1, 1997