Yield: 1 Servings
|3 larges||Chicken breasts -- skinless,|
|1 pack||Dry onion soup mix|
|225 millilitres||Orange juice|
|1 cup||Red wine (use the good|
1. In a frying pan, brown chicken in shortening.
2. Add soup mix, orange juice & wine. Cover & simmer for 45-60 min.
until chicken is tender.
3. Combine flour & water; mix until smooth. Add to pan drippings.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Spoon sauce over chicken as it cooks to add flavor.
4. Remove chicken to serving platter.
5. Serve with extra sauce over rice.
Difficulty : easy. Precision : measure ingredients.
Recipe By : Carole A. Resnick ak399@...