Yield: 4 servings
|8 \N||Large chicken drumsticks (about 1 1/2 lb)|
|1½ cup||Whole-wheat-flake cereal coarsely crushed|
|2 tablespoons||Dried parsley flakes|
|⅓ cup||Creamy mustard blend|
|1 \N||Bunch radishes OR|
|1 \N||(6-oz) bag radishes|
|⅓ cup||Pitted ripe olives|
|1 \N||Bunch watercress|
|3 tablespoons||Bottled light Italian salad dressing|
ABOUT 45 MINUTES BEFORE SERVING: 1. Preheat oven to 400'F. Spray 15½" by 10 ½" jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Remove skin from chicken drumsticks. On waxed paper, mix cereal and parsley flakes. In small bowl, mix creamy mustard blend and salt.
3. Brush each drumstick with mustard mixture; coat with cereal mix- ture, then place in jelly-roll pan.
4. Bake drumsticks 30 minutes or until coating is crisp and juices run clear when chicken is pierced with tip of knife.
5. While chicken is cooking, thinly slice radishes and olives. In large bowl, toss radishes, olives, watercress, and dressing.
6. To serve, arrange salad and drumsticks on platter.
Good Housekeeping/May'94/scanned & fixed by DP & GG