Yield: 8 Muffins
|1¾ cup||Biscuit mix (see recipe)|
|135||Calories per Muffin|
1. Preheat oven to 400øF (hot). 2. Lightly crease muffin tins.
3. Stir mix and sugar together. 4. Mix water and egg thoroughly; add to mix and sugar.
Stir until dry ingredients are barely moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
5. Fill muffin tins two-thirds full.
6. Bake until lightly browned--about 20 minutes.
* Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars Count * USDA Home and Garden Bulletin Number 244 * Meal-Master format courtesy of Karen Mintzias