Yield: 4 servings
|100 grams||Unsalted Butter|
|110 grams||Caster Sugar|
|100 grams||Plain Flour|
|55 grams||Cocoa Powder|
|1 teaspoon||Baking Powder|
|8 \N||5 g Caster Sugar|
|5 \N||0 ml Tia Maria|
1. Cream the butter and sugar and add the egg and beat in.
2. Add the sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix in.
3. Pour into a buttered ramekin dish to just over half way.
4. Microwave (full power) for 1 minute. Check and allow it to rest for a few seconds. The pudding should slide out of the mould easily, if not doesn't put it back into the microwave for another 30 seconds and repeat process.
5. Bring the water and sugar to the boil and just as you see a little colour, remove from heat and stir with a wooden spoon.
6. Pour in the tia maria and stir in well.
7. Serve over the chocolate sponge and garnish with some white chocolate ice-cream (optional).
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : Chef:Steven Saunders
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.