Yield: 4 servings
|4 eaches||Baked Potatoes|
|2 eaches||Slices Bacon|
|2 eaches||Chopped Green Onions|
|1 x||Salt & Pepper to Taste|
|½ cup||Sour Cream|
|½ cup||Cheddar Cheeze (Shreaded)|
Use Potatoes with a thick skin. 1. Bake the potatoes & cool
2. Cook bacon between paper towels for 1½ minutes full power.
3. Combine Sour Cream, cheese, butter, onion, salt & pepper.
4. Cut the side of each potato and scoop out the potato, leaving the 5. Whip the potato pulp and mix with the cheese mixture.
6. Stuff the potato/cheese mixture back into the potato skins and top
7. Reheat 1½ - 2 minutes on full power & serve.