Yield: 12 Servings
|3 \N||Whole Eggs|
|½ teaspoon||Baking Soda|
|2 cans||Pie Filling -- Cherry or|
1. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light & fluffy.
3. Add the sifted dry ingredients, mix well. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, incorporating well after each addition.
4. Spread ⅔ to ¾ of this dough in the bottom of two 13 x 9 x 2" greased pans.
5. Spread 1 can of pie filling over dough in each pan. Drop the remaining dough, in little pieces, here & there over top of each cake.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe By : Mar Fautsch