Yield: 12 Servings
|35 \N||Sui mai wrappers - round|
|1 \N||Beaten egg - for sealing wash|
|2 tablespoons||Canola oil|
|1½ pounds||Lobster meat|
|1 cup||Chives; chopped|
|1 cup||Cilantro; chopped|
|½ cup||Green pepper; diced|
|½ teaspoon||White pepper|
|2 \N||Egg whites; beaten|
|2 tablespoons||Sesame oil|
1. Coarsely chop lobster meat in food processor 2. Add remainder of ingredients except egg whites and mix well.
3. Place 1 tbs. of lobster mixture onto round sui mai wrapper. Moisten edges with egg wash. Fold dough over to form half moon.
4. Starting at right, make ¼ inch pleats to the left until you reach the end.
5. Sit dumplings on plate with crimped edge upright and gently push down until bottom is flat.
6. On high heat, place large non-stick fry pan with 1 tbs. of canola oil.
Place potstickers flat side down and brown. When browned, lightly spray water, cover with lid and remove from burner. Let steam for 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Makes: 35 pieces
Formatted & Busted by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 230 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Nov 09, 1997