Yield: 6 servings
|125 grams||Butter; softened|
|50 grams||Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste|
|¼ cup||Grated fresh parmesan cheese|
|1 tablespoon||Finely chopped fresh chive|
|2 mediums||Breadsticks; each about 30cm|
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180C).
2. Beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Add Fountain No Added Salt Tomato Paste, cheese and chives. Mix well.
4. Slice the bread almost all the way through. Spread each slice with a layer of butter mixture.
5. Wrap the bread in foil.
6. Place in pre-heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, open the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
7. Serve while hot.
Recipe by: Super Food Ideas (Aussie Magazine) Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.